Awarded to those whose efforts and dedication strengthen the Department of Physiology.
- Earn points for your platform by participating in GASP-run events
- Check here for monthly standings
- Winning platform will be announced at FIP
1. Must be a registered student with SGS to collect points and a student of the Department of Physiology.
2. Must attend the event and sign the sheet in order to be awarded points.
3. In order to allow for equal opportunity for each platform, points will be normalized for number of students in each platform.
4. When a student and/or PI is considered to be a part of multiple platforms, they must pick which platform they will represent, and will collect points for that platform for the rest of the year.
5. PIs earn double the stated point value.
In general, the point breakdown is, but not limited to:
Point values are subject to change.
For events/activities not included in the list, the eligible points will be advertised along with the event.