How to book a RoomAll booking for these rooms is now done online through the Library's online booking system. Click Book a Room, find the room you want and create a booking.
There are five bookable rooms on the first floor of Robarts Library which can be used by all currently registered U of T students for academic purposes or other University-related projects.
- Occupancy Minimum: 2 persons per room.
- Group bookings are restricted to U of T students, staff, and faculty with a valid UTORid.
- Rooms can be booked for up to 3 hours per day.
- Rooms can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Those who have booked a room have priority for use of the room with the following exceptions:
- Rooms booked, but unoccupied after 15 minutes, will become available to others.
- A group vacating a group study room for breaks longer than 20 minutes will forfeit the room.
Code of Conduct
- Rooms are for studying and academic group work.
- Individuals or groups using a bookable group study room should be prepared to move to accommodate those who have booked the room.
- Eating is not permitted in the study rooms.
- Study rooms are not sound-proof; please be respectful of others in the area while using the rooms.
- Everyone using the study rooms is expected to honour the Library Conduct Regulations.
Features: Wireless connectivity, tv monitors (HDMI cables can be borrowed from the Course Reserves desk on the 4th floor of Robarts Library)
Disclaimer: The University of Toronto Libraries are not responsible for loss or damage of items left unattended in the room.