Because of the programs’ popularity, there is a long waiting list to become a member. If you are already on the Wait List, you will be notified by email when an available space in one of the series opens up. If you enrol in one of the offered courses you will become an active member otherwise you remain on the waiting list.
There is no cost to become a member. However, each 10-week lecture series costs $60. There are NO refunds.
As members leave LLL or if any lecture series is under-subscribed, new members are added from the waiting list according to the date they were added.
Each Town Hall lecture series accepts 270 members - this is a fire regulation. For Hot Docs, Ted Rogers Cinema lecture series, 350 registrations are accepted.
If you are not on the list but wish to be, please email the following information to us at email@example.com
Mailing Address with Postal Code
Home Telephone Number
Registration is done online so to be added to the Membership Waiting List an email address MUST be provided.
Active members will be emailed the date and time that online registration commences for a lecture series; April and November for the fall and winter terms.
There are NO refunds.
Rules (updated Feb./17)
- In order to remain an active member, members must register in at least one of three (3) consecutive lecture series (e.g. Winter 2016, Fall 2016, Winter 2017).
- If an active member misses MORE than three (3) classes in a lecture series, the lecture series will be considered incomplete.
- Three (3) consecutive incomplete/missed series will result in the member's name being removed from the active membership list.
- Members are not permitted to bring guests to lectures, send substitutes or bequeath their membership.
- Members must register at the check-in prior to the start of all lectures.
- Enrolment fees will NOT be refunded.