Toronto RDC Links
The Canadian Research Data Network (CRDCN)
Toronto RDC Partners
Statistics Canada and SSHRC RDC Websites
Research Data Centres Across Canada
Some Research Organizations That Have Conducted Research in the Toronto RDC
Public Use Data Libraries
Data Liberation Initiative (DLI)
- Statistical Consulting Services in UofT's Department of Statistics provides consulting services, including study design, data analysis and interpretation, on all statistical aspects of business and academic research.
- The Research Services Unit in UofT's Dalla Lana School of Public Health provides biostatistical and epidemiological consultation, as well as data-processing assistance, to researchers working in health-related areas.
- The Centre for Teaching Support and Innovation (CTSI) at the University of Toronto provides support in technologies for teaching, learning and research to UofT faculty, staff and graduate students. See their site for more details and short course lists.
- The Statistical Consulting Service at York University assists faculty, staff and students at York University with research that employs statistical methods.
- The Math Support group at Ryerson University can assist Ryerson faculty and graduate students.