Auditing undergraduate courses offered by the Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures is permitted under the following circumstances:
- The instructor must agree to admit you as an auditor.
- The course has not reached its maximum allowed enrollment.
- University of Toronto students, faculty, and employees may audit without paying fees. All others must pay the auditing fee. The auditing fee is $490 for a full-year course, $270 for a half course.
If you wish to audit one of our courses, please follow these steps:
- Contact the course instructor to obtain permission and information about the course.
- When you have obtained the instructor's permission, contact the department office in Alumni Hall (call 416 926-2074 during business hours) and make arrangements to pay the auditing fee. Fees can be paid in cash to the University of Toronto, Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures.
- When the fee has been paid you will receive a signed form giving you permission to audit. Bring this form to class and submit it to the instructor.
Students, Faculty, and Employees do not need to pay any fee, but must contact the Department Office to obtain the permission form.